There is currently one job posting within the Arnprior & District Family Health Team.
Medical Receptionist (1 year Contract – 30 hours per week)
The Arnprior and District Family Health Team (AFHT) provides primary health care to a rostered population of patients. The FHT is seeking to fill the position of a medical receptionist (1 year maternity leave) to be part of our interdisciplinary team of health care professionals. Candidates must have demonstrated excellent administrative support skills, an ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment and strong interpersonal skills to work with patients and health care providers.
- Post-secondary education and or/relevant education and experience preferably in a medical office or hospital setting.
- Proficiency in: Windows, Microsoft Office, Email and Internet.
- Completion of Medical Secretary Course (preferred).
- Ability to learn and work with electronic scheduling/booking system.
- Ability to work every Wednesday from noon until 8:00 p.m.
Please forward cover letter and curriculum vitae by Friday, September 20, 2019 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants, however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.