There is currently one job postings within the Arnprior & District Family Health Team.
CLINICAL Social Worker/Mental Health Worker
0.6 – 1.0 Part-Time Contract – six to eight months
The Arnprior and District Family Health Team (ADFHT) is seeking to fill the position of a part-time, contract Social Worker/Psychotherapist to be a part of our interdisciplinary team of health care providers. This contract may be extended. Candidates must have expertise and comfort providing short term interventions with persons with complex mental health presentations. The primary focus of practice is intake, short term therapy, group work and system navigation. The position may also include paperwork support for applications such as ODSP or CPP Disability.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience, preferably in community based mental health
- Mandatory experience working with adults/older adults/ adolescents
- Proficient in assessments and treatment planning.
- Quick-thinking and able to make fast and sound clinical decisions.
- Experience with individual counseling, and preferred experience with group counseling in a CBT and DBT framework.
- Masters of Social Work (preferred)/Bachelors of Social Work or Registered Psychotherapist with relevant experience encouraged to apply.
- Current registration with the Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers or College of Psychotherapists and proof of professional liability insurance
- Proficiency in electronic documentation ideal
- Preferred days of employment, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesdays. (With some flexibility dependent on availability and office space.)
- Position will work in the office as well as being able to work remotely for some of the days.
At ADFHT our vision is to work together for a healthier community. An individual who enjoys working in a collaborative, patient-centered, and highly-motivated environment will thrive in this position. If this fits with your mandate, we would like to hear from you.
Please forward cover letter and curriculum vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline January 29th, 2021
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.