There is currently one job postings within the Arnprior & District Family Health Team.
Renfrew County Virtual Triage and Assessment Centre – Medical Receptionist (casual – able to work remotely)
The Arnprior & District Family Health Team is the administrative lead for the Renfrew County Virtual Triage and Assessment Centre (VTAC). We provide support to individuals across Renfrew County calling VTAC to book a COVID Swab or speak to a primary care physician. VTAC requires additional medical receptionist support to respond to increased call volumes and is seeking individuals with medical reception experience. Calls can be answered remotely and experience with our EMR (TELUS PSS) is an asset. Hours are scheduled based on the candidate’s availability however we are looking for people who can work some day time shifts. Candidates must have demonstrated excellent administrative support skills, an ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment and strong interpersonal skills to work with patients and health care providers.
- Post-secondary education and or/relevant education and experience preferably in a medical office or hospital setting.
- Proficiency in: Windows, Microsoft Office, Email and Internet.
- Completion of Medical Secretary Course (preferred).
- Ability to learn and work with electronic scheduling/booking system.
- Ability to work flexible shifts.
Please forward cover letter and curriculum vitae by Wednesday, September 23rd, 2020 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants, however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.