Arnprior and District Family Health Team
Part-time (.40) Pharmacist
The Arnprior and District Family Health Team (ADFHT) provides primary health care, including chronic disease management, health promotion and disease prevention, to a rostered population of patients. The FHT is seeking to fill the position of a part-time Pharmacist. The pharmacist will support patient care and the delivery of programs including chronic disease, mental health, and geriatric care. The pharmacist will also provide physicians and team providers with pharmacological consultation, education and information that contributes to the health and wellness of patients and the knowledge and expertise of providers.
- BSc (Pharmacy) and registration in Part A of the Ontario College of Pharmacists.
- Community or Hospital Pharmacy residency or equivalent clinical experience in either setting is required
- Additional training or credentialing in pharmacotherapy is considered an asset (eg. Certified Geriatric Pharmacist, Certified Diabetes Educator, Certified Asthma Educator)
- Demonstrated clinical skills in assessment, program planning, implementation and evaluation
- Minimum one year of demonstrated clinical experience
- Work effectively, both independently and as part of an inter-disciplinary team.
- Proven flexibility and ability to adapt to change
- Computer skills: Electronic Medical Record Documentation, Microsoft Office Suite, Email
Please forward cover letter and curriculum vitae to: email@example.com
We thank all applicants, however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.