Online Appointment Booking: For Patients of the Arnprior & District Family Health Team
If you are a patient of the Arnprior & District Family Health Team, you can now book some of your appointments through a secure online portal. We have successfully launched online appointment booking for the following physicians: Dr. Zadow, Dr. Cremer and Dr. Fannon as well as the Nurse Practitioners, Nursing staff and our Registered Dietitian.
Overtime we will be adding additional practitioners to the system.
While we still welcome telephone bookings by calling your physician or the Family Health Team’s office, having the ability to do online bookings at your convenience will:
- Save time and enable you to reschedule your appointments if necessary.
- Provide you with the ability to receive email reminders so that you won’t miss your appointment.
- Enable you to book an appointment at any time of day or night, from anywhere and on any device.
To register and access our new online booking system, please follow the step-by-step instructions below.
- Follow the links below:
- For the Family Health Team and physicians at the Primary Health Care Centre click here or follow the QR code:
- For the physicians at the Tall Pines Clinic click here or follow the QR code:
- Log in to the portal using your name, health card number and date of birth.
- Select the name of your health care provider.
- Provide some brief details regarding the reason for your appointment.
- Select an available date and time for your appointment.
Once your selection is complete, you will receive an email confirmation of your appointment. That confirmation will also include a link to use if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
Should you have any difficulty launching the online booking system or require other technical assistance, please contact email@example.com
Online Appointment Booking: Pap Test Clinic for Non-Patients of the Arnprior & District Family Health Team
Book Your Pap Test
The Ottawa Valley Ontario Health Team has launched a collaborative initiative to ensure anyone needing a Pap test can get one. The Arnprior & District Family Health Team is pleased to support this important cancer screening initiative.
- You’re between the ages of 21 and 65
- It’s been 3 years or longer since your last Pap test
- You DO NOT have a family doctor or nurse practitioner
Cancer Screening Matters
The PAP screening test gives you the best chance of detecting and treating cervical cancer earlier for better health outcomes. The PAP can also prevent most cervical cancers by finding pre-cancers, so you can get the timely treatment you need.
For the Arnprior location, click here to book your pap test.
If you are eligible, and would prefer a different location, please book by calling VTAC at 1-844-727-6404 or visit RCVTAC.