Monday to Friday – 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm
These time limited appointments* are for an URGENT CONCERN that cannot wait until you are able to see your own family physician.
In the case of an emergency, please present to the closest emergency room.
Appointments are subject to availability.
After Hours Clinic location rotates through the various clinics in Arnprior.
To book a same-day appointment with the After Hours Clinic please call your family physician’s office** or the Family Health Team at 613-622-5763.
*No prescription renewals will be done for controlled substances such as narcotics.
**Patients Rostered to: Dr. Becker, Dr. Boersma, Dr. Fishman, Dr.Fitzsimon, Dr. Garcia, Dr. Gordon, Dr. Kurian, Dr. Montgomery, Dr. Morrison, Dr. Nejad, Dr. Rivington, Dr. Schriver, Dr. Suzuki, Dr. Yau and Dr. Zadow
Lateness & Missed Appointments Policy
- In order to provide efficient services to all patients, The Arnprior & District Family Health Team strictly enforces a fee of $35.00 for any missed appointment or lateness greater than 15 minutes within the After Hours Clinic. This ensures that physicians can provide quality, timely services to all patients as efficiently as possible.
- If you have booked a same day appointment, the policy is in effect immediately.
- All appointments are booked for 15 minutes.
- Late comers may be required to re-schedule for another day and the $35.00 fee for the late appointment will apply.
- An invoice will automatically be issued by the office of the After Hours Clinic. Payment by cash or cheque can be made in person to the physician’s office or may be left with your primary physician.
- Please note all fees incurred must be paid prior to your next appointment and cannot be waived by your physician or any of the office staff.