- 12 week Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) group
- 8 to 10 participants
- 2 hours weekly
- reducing excessive and uncontrollable worry
- reducing feelings of restlessness, fatigue, loss of concentration, irritability, tension, and sleep disturbance.
- is an evidence-based treatment that emphasizes the link between thoughts, behaviours, and emotions
- is an active, skills-based, therapy that provides participants with the tools to work on combating anxiety
A skills and evidence-based therapy group with the same people week to week. It is 12 sessions long and will provide you with tools to better deal with anxiety and worry by working directly with your thoughts and emotions. This program is available by physician referral only. Please speak with your doctor if you think it’s for you.
The group is delivered by the psychologist and social worker. Group participants are pre-screened to ensure a good fit for all participants (e.g., all members have same level of anxiety). Outcomes scales are used to measure success.